Patrol 400 is the most effective IBM iSeries AS400 security monitor
Patrol400 is the most comprehensive, flexible and easy-to-use AS/400 iSeries security tool on the market today. It audits and monitors all actions and events that can occur on and through the IBM AS/400 iSeries. Patrol400’s unique balance of pre-defined analytics and flexible user-defined rules allow you to customize your security monitoring program.
Why You Need Patrol 400
Information is the lifeblood of financial services companies and sound control over your AS/400 should be at the forefront in your defense against security breaches. Nine (9) of the following “Top 10 IBM i Series Security Exposures” identified by Wayne Evans, a leading authority on iSeries security, are mitigated by Patrol400.
Top 10 IBM iSeries Security Exposures*
- No security policy / ineffective security policy
- PC access creates security exposure
- Trivial passwords
- Unrestricted command line access
- Excessive special authority in user profiles
- Unrestricted use of IBM Navigator for i
- Security level set below 40
- Dormant and/or terminated accounts
- Inconsistent object ownership & authority
- Incorrectly set authority to library on list
*Source: Four Hundred Guru December 2010